- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in selected language, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- Walking tours is not included transportation, You will be escorted by your guide from your Hotel to the museums area.
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic.
Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- We reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain
museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- We will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines
boat instead of private motorboat ,
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Replacement on Closed museum days
- Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern
- Blue Mosque visited from outside on Friday mornings because of noon prayer
- Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops
- Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium
- Sultan Tombs on Monday replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus)
- Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk,
- St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday
Full Day Tour with Lunch
Starting on 08:00
Cruise in the Marmara Sea to Princes' Islands by boat
The Prince islands are parts of Istanbul, there is a great option to escape from hustle & bustle of the city at least for a day.
Your guide will lead you to experience the other face of Istanbul. islands are famous for their mild climates,
lush vegetation and Ottoman houses, car traffic on all of them is strictly prohibited. The transportation is provided
by horse-drawn carriages which are known as phaetons and bikes.
One half an hour journey by ferry will take you to islands area . The target destination is Büyükada (Prinkipos in Greek)
which is the largest among 9 isles The ferry stops only at 3 of them include Büyükada. Horse-drawn carriages
will be waiting for you at nearby park and your pleasant ride may begin.Ride through the pine trees you enjoy the beauty of the island.
İf you wish You can ask for some spare time to visit Aya Yorgi the monastery on the top of the hill
Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant.
In your Free time you will may wander around the island or drink a cup of Turkish coffee
Who like cycling can hire a bike in their free time
P.S. Tour of the island include ,Tour by horse-drawn carriages before lunch at a fish restaurant.
and also visioned during the tour
TOPKAPI PALACE • MAIDEN’ S TOWER • ÜSKÜDAR
from the boat ...