- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in selected language, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- In Walking tours transportation is not includeded , You will be escorted by your guide from your Hotel to the museums area.
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic.
Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- We reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain
museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- We will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines
boat instead of private motorboat ,
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Replacement on Closed museum days
- Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern
- Blue Mosque visited from outside on Friday mornings because of noon prayer
- Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops
- Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium
- Sultan Tombs on Monday replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus)
- Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk,
- St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday
ROMANTIC BOSPHORUS CRUISE
Private Only ( lasts 2 hours )
We offers you an unforgettable tour, enjoy the marvelous scenery of the Bosphorus.
Chance to view and photograph the precious relics of three world dominating Empires: Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman.
The royal Dolmabahçe Palace, the late residence of the Ottoman Sultans; Bosphorus and
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges connecting the two continents Asia and Europe;
Rumeli Fortress, the historical armament built by the Conqueror Sultan,
marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman style besides modern residentials.
Explore İSTANBUL from the Sea…
BOSPHORUS, a unique link between East and West…
Between the Past and Present…