Half Day Morning or Afternoon Bosphorus Cruise Tour.
Starting 08:00 or 13:00
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in multiple languages, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic.
Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- We reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain
museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- We will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines
boat instead of private motorboat ,
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Replacement on Closed museum days
- Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern
- Blue Mosque visited from outside on Friday mornings because of noon prayer
- Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops
- Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium
- Sultan Tombs on Monday replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus)
- Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk,
- St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday
Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula
separating the old and the new parts of İstanbul where the first colonies settled during
the Byzantines. The residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities.
Drive along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen
the Bulgarian, Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and 22 kms. long
Byzantine City Walls, strongest fortification of the middle age.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices.
Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc.
Bosphorus Cruise , through the waterway separating the two continents,
Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of
Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Rumeli Fortress (from the boat - no interior visit), historical armament built by the Conqueror
to control and protect the Bosphorus. A unique example of military architecture.
Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat .