2 Nights 3 Days Cappadocia Tour
* Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in selected language, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
* We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
* No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
* Cancellation is not possible in the last 7 days. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
* We reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
* We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain
museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
* We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour.
* Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide.
* Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
The tour price include:
2 nights H.B. Accommodation in 4 star Hotel
Domestic flight Tickets ( Istanbul- Kayseri or Nevşehir -Istanbul )
Transfers from and to airports (Istanbul,Kayseri or Nevşehir)
A/C Tour vehicle (Mercedes Vito) for trip time
Museums entry fees
The tour does not include:
Drink expenses (Lunch and Diner)
Personal hotel expenses
Early morning transfer to the airport for flight to Kayseri or Nevşehir.
Day 01 Arrive in Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport. Visit to Devrent Valley where various types of fairy chimneys are abundant. We will walk through this amazing valley. Thereafter visit Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) with multiple stems and caps, peculiar to this area. After visiting Pasabagi, drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue in the Kizilirmak river, the longest river of Turkey. Further to the time for lunch proceed to Goreme Open Air Museum (Dark Church is excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee) to visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to the 13th centuries with frescos painted on the walls. Thereafter time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before going back to the hotels .
Day 02 Optional balloon tour. Meet at the hotel lobby in the morning and visit to Rose Valley, one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia, and explore the famous rock- cut churches by hiking through the valley. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, known for its Christian houses and churches. After having time for lunch visit Ortahısar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli (or Ozkonak) Underground City where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panoramic Pigeon Valley where pigeons contributed to the lives of locals with their manure to fertilize the vineyards. You may also like to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. Overnight in Cappadocia .
Day 03 Meet at the hotel lobby in the morning and drive to Ihlara Valley, created from the ashes of the volcanic Mt. Hasan. After hiking through the valley, which is watered with Melendiz River by Belisirma, proceed to Selime with hollowed out citadel and churches where fairy chimneys rest on the steep hillside. Stop at Yaprakhisar village to take photos. In the afternoon, visit to Derinkuyu Underground Village where dwellings with stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches and wineries were used as refuges for the Christian communities. Overnight in Cappadocia .
Evening transfer to the airport in Kayseri or Nevsehir.