PRICE IS NOT EFFECTIVE ON DEC. 31st !
Tour Starting on 19:00
- Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in selected language, entrance fees and mentioned meals/drinks,
- In Walking tours transportation is not includeded , You will be escorted by your guide from your Hotel to the museums area.
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2,
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic.
Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- We reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- We disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain
museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- We will be under no obligation or liability in case the Bosphorus Tour is to be made, by any reason, with Maritime Lines
boat instead of private motorboat ,
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Replacement on Closed museum days
- Hagia Sophia on Monday replaced with Underground (Basilica) Cistern
- Blue Mosque visited from outside on Friday mornings because of noon prayer
- Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday replaced with authentic shops
- Topkapı Palace on Tuesday replaced with Tour to Byzantium
- Sultan Tombs on Monday replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus)
- Dolmabahçe Palace on Monday & Thursday replaced with Eyüp + Pierre Loti Coffee House + Miniatürk,
- St. Savior in Chora (Kariye Museum) on Wednesday